1st team ground. LSE, Windsor Ave, New Malden, KT3 5HB.
We may play at others grounds when LSE is not available, please check.
Map and directions
- From A3, take the turning for the New Malden Fountain roundabout
- Follow sign posts for Kingston (A203)
- Turn left immediately before the railway bridge into South Lane
- Follow the road round and take the 5th turning on the right into Cotsford Avenue
- Continue to the end of the road and turn left at the T-Junction
- The sportsground is approximately 100m along on the right
The sportsground is a train ride from the main School site in Houghton Street from Waterloo Station to either Berrylands or New Malden. Journey time is approximately 30 minutes.
Directions from Berrylands station:
Walk up the hill out of the station, turn left at the roundabout. Walk down to the next roundabout and turn left following the foot/cycle path that passes between the park and sportsground, at the road (Windsor Avenue) turn right, LSE sportsground is the second on the right.
Please use this map (Excel) to help you get to the sportsground.
Please Note No dogs are permitted within the sportsground (Guide dogs excepted)